Auto-Transfer on Reinquiry 6/9/2021
🚨 New feature alert! 🚨
The Auto-Transfer on Reinquiry feature is designed to ensure leads who raise their hand to speak with an agent aren’t left waiting! When an existing lead in your database submits a property inquiry or is ready to meet with an agent, through automation the lead will be sent to Lead Matching and get assigned to an agent.
What you need to know!
- This feature is enabled by request from the Contract Holder ONLY. If you are a Contract Holder and you’d like us to enable it for your platform, click the button below!
- Auto-Transfer on Reinquiry is enabled at the individual user level which makes it ideal for pond or placeholder accounts, but not all active agent users. Below are a couple of suggested use cases:
- Pond or Pool Accounts: Enable this feature on a pond account to ensure existing leads who complete forms on a BoomTown website, inquire on a property via a 3rd party site such as Zillow, and/or those who are Appointment Ready/Need Attention are automatically transferred to an agent immediately. You will still want to monitor the pond account or other lead activities, but feel confident that your hand-raisers are getting the attention they require.
- Large Bulk Imports: Oftentimes clients struggle with how to handle older leads they are bringing over from another CRM. Bulk Import those leads into a placeholder account, send them a welcome email inviting them to the site, put them on an e-Alert template, and when one of those leads submits an inquiry it will automatically be sent to one of your agents for a speedy follow-up!
- There are three Auto-Transfer settings to utilize. Select 1, 2, or all 3 — it’s completely up to you.
- Auto-Transfer to Lead Matching on Multiple Inquiries from Auto-Imports: Lead inquiries from sites such as Zillow or Realtor.com will trigger an Auto-Transfer to Lead Matching.
- Auto-Transfer to Lead Matching on Mulitple Inquiries from Success Assurance: Appointment Set, Needs Appointment, or Needs Attention notifications from your Concierge will trigger an Auto-Transfer to Lead Matching. *Note: If you are not using our Concierge Service, this option will not appear in the User Permissions section.
- Auto-Transfer to Lead Matching on Multiple Inquiries from BoomTown Website: Auto-Transfer is triggered when a lead submits a contact form from your BoomTown Website.
- Again, this feature is enabled by request from the Contract Holder ONLY. If you are a Contract Holder and you’d like us to enable it for your platform, click the button below!
*** Auto-Transfer on Reinquiry is only available on our Grow and Advance platform because it requires Lead Matching. If you would like to learn more about our Grow or Advance platform, click the button below!